free version of Jira Cloud (up to 10 users and 3 agents) suspended

Sebastian Ramirez May 17, 2022

In the free version of Jira Cloud (up to 10 users and 3 agents) it appears with the following message "Your Atlassian Cloud products are suspended" - Your subscription for Atlassian Cloud hasn't been renewed. If you're a site admin, go to admin.atlassian.com
View site bill to update your payment details."

Please help me to solve this situation.
Thank you.
Sebastian Ramirez

3 answers

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2022

Hi @Sebastian Ramirez 

I am afraid that I only see a single paid site that your account is a member of.  I do not see any free Atlassian Cloud sites on the same account you are using to post to Community.  Could you please let us know the URL of that free cloud site?  With that information I can investigate this further.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 19, 2022

Hi @Sebastian Ramirez 

Thanks for letting me know.  However, I am not show your account as being a site-admin, billing contact, or technical contact for that site.  At this point, I recommend that you reach out to the site-administrator or someone else in one of those groups such as Rafael M.

Someone from one of those groups will need to navigate to https://admin.atlassian.com in order to reactivate Jira.  If they are unable to reactivate Jira, it might be required to create a support ticket over in https://support.atlassian.com/contact

But this support request should really be originating from Rafael's account since he is the billing contact as well.

Andy

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2022

What does it say when you go to the site mentioned?

any product that is not on free or was on a trial?

0 votes
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2022

Hi Sebastian,

Welcome to community, I am sorry this happened. For specific issues like this you should go to support.atlassian.com and submit a ticket if you haven't already so they can help reactivate. I have also shared this with Atlassian directly as well.

Best,

Clark

Suggest an answer