filter issues in specific month

Giancarlo Amati April 28, 2017

Dear All, 

I am creating my dashboard where I would like to see the number of tickets created monthly and the number of tickets created in the year. So far, for the monthly view I have the following query:

project = knowledge AND (reporter = "Abraham Martinez" OR reporter = "Anousak Litnhouvongs" OR reporter = "Markus Glanzer" OR reporter = "Amir Moosavi" OR reporter = "Renato Vanoni") and created > startOfMonth() ORDER BY createdDate DESC

But Not sure if this is the cleverest way to do it. 

The annual view, I would like to create one for each Engineer and have the annual view split by month. 

Can you please send some light :)

GC

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2017

You might want to try a couple of gadgets:

1. Recently Created Gadget: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/adding-the-recently-created-chart-gadget-720417043.html - Gets the number of issues created every month
  2. Created vs Resolved Gadget: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/adding-the-created-vs-resolved-gadget-720416880.html - Gets the number of issues created vs resolved

For both, you can specify the interval as Monthly. But none of them has a separate view per Engineer. You can, however, create a filter for each engineer and add the gadget multiple times, one per engineer.

Giancarlo Amati May 2, 2017

that makes perfect sense. thank you for your help I'll be right back with more questions if needed. :)

GC

KP March 26, 2018

Hi @Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]

I wanted to show the same metrics. I have tried it and it shows good results for the currrent Year by month.

I wanted to see the Created vs Resolved per month for 2016 and 2017 and I want the gadget to show the months of only those years, right now if I limit the filter to 2016 and previous days to 1000  and the gadget still shows the empty months for 2017 and 2018 and the result is not even readable, Do I have anyother options to do this?

Suggest an answer