filter for issues in link status

tomer carmel February 25, 2015

hi,

i'm looking for way to filter issues that are in certain link status in the project workflow.

best regards,

tomer 

3 answers

1 vote
Philippe Aubin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2015

You would need the script runner pluggin: 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner

and with it you would be able to query like this : 

project = <project name> AND issueFunction in hasLinkType(<linktype eg. Duplicate>)

0 votes
tomer carmel February 25, 2015

Hi tellor,

i can get to this status from few transitions and i want to filter the issue from only one certain transition.

best regards,

tomer

teilor_soares
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2015

In this case you will need to use the advance search doing a query like this: project = <PROJECT_KEY> and status changed from "<OLD_STATUS>" to "<CURRENT_STATUS>" <AFTER/BEFORE/DURING...> <DATE_COUNTER>

0 votes
teilor_soares
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 25, 2015

Hi Tomer.

When you say filter issues, you mean filter and visualize them in the issue navigator? If so, you have this options in the issue navigator itself, like you can see in the image below.

Screen Shot 2015-02-25 at 4.21.38 PM.png

Or you can use the advanced mode and run a query like:

project = &lt;PROJECT_KEY&gt; and status = "&lt;STATUS_NAME&gt;"

-Teilor

Suggest an answer