As mentioned by Peter, this looks like a problem more related to the OS settings than to JIRA itself (since you are using UTF-8 and the file names are properly displayed in the browser).
After a quick search, I found the article below which might be related to your case:
I hope the article helps.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs