field required validator is not working in evaluation license

Tejashree Kotkar December 14, 2015

Hello,

I am trying Script runner evaluation license. And it does not displays many built-in function for validation. For example, I wanna try "Field required" validator in workflow. Please suggest me way. 

3 answers

1 vote
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2015

Could you provide a screenschot of awailable validators list?

0 votes

v1.PNG

Here are options under "Script validator". I can not find any built-in script option or "Field required" option.

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2015

What id JIRA version of your instance and version of ScriptRunner plugin?

Script runner version is :4.1.3.5 and Jira version : 6.4.9

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 14, 2015

Try to redirect this question to plugin developer. We are using 3.1.3 and we have these functions.

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 14, 2015

We are using this plugin for that: https://jsutil.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JSUTIL

Tejashree Kotkar December 15, 2015

I have other jira server which has 4.1.3 version of Script Runner plugin. And It works fine. It has all validator options there. Ii is purchased one. And I have problem with this plugin has evaluation copy. Is this problem is regarding paid add-on and evaluation copy?

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2015

I you sure that "Fields requared" provided by ScriptRunner. I disabled this plugin on my test JIRA instance and still have this validator. May be ypu have other plugin providing this validator (in my case it is a JIRA Suite Utilities)

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2015

I think this is not the plugin you are looking for... in your other instance you can click through on the validator, in the URL IIRC it has the class of the validator. I don;t think it comes from SR. Easy to write though with Simple Scripted Validator from SR.

0 votes

Hi please refer attachment screenshot.

validator list.png

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 14, 2015

Try to select Script validator and then look for built-in scripts

Suggest an answer