field 'executionDate' does not exist or you do not have permissions to view it

Deleted user November 13, 2014

We are trying to run a custom search for Zephyr tests that occurred during a set of dates.  But when we use executionDate as a query parameter we are getting the following error field 'executionDate' does not exist or you do not have permissions to view it 

project = "eComm - Catering 2.0" and type = Test AND Sprint = 542 and executionDate >= "2014/11/06" and executionDate <= "2014/11/13" and cycleName !~ regression

Here is the error

• Field 'executionDate' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.
  • Field 'cycleName' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2014

It might mean that this field doesn't have the relevant configuration in Custom Fields page. Try editing or adding a configuration for this field (like Global context or a Project-specific context).

An index maybe be required afterwards. 

0 votes
Paul Henckel March 25, 2015

I'm getting the same error as well. But my application is that I want to be able to add Test Executions to an Agile Board for management. For that I need to have access to the executionStatus field from a normal JQL query.

Fails with JQL query

2015-03-25_1030 - executionStatus is not available from Issue Navigator.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events