failure to install BulkClone plugin from UPM

Alon Erez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2012

I'm trying to install the bulkClone plugin from the UPM and I get the followng error:

Could not find a handler capable of installing the plugin at https://plugins.atlassian.com/download/plugins/com.netent.jira.plugins.bulkclone.BulkClone/version/7?from=upm. Check that the file is a valid plugin.

Any ideas how to solve this ?

Thanks,

Alon

5 answers

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2012

BulkClone plugin has a zip file in the marketplace as opposed to a valid jar. You will have to download it, unzip the file and upload the jar manually via UPM.

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2012

Did you try the manual install as suggested before?

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/97024/problem-by-installing-with-upm

Not sure what your goal is, but you might want to try a more supported plugin. Search the marketplace for the word clone and you find a few plugins that will clone issues.

0 votes
Dimi October 15, 2012

Got the same problem with Jira 5.0.5.

Is there any solution for this problem?

0 votes
Alon Erez
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2012

The version is 5.0.2

If using 5.0.4 will solve the problem I can upgrade.

Thanks,

Alon

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2012

Can we assume you are on Jira version 5.0.4?

Suggest an answer