java.lang.RuntimeException: com.opensymphony.module.propertyset.PropertyImplementationException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, propertytype FROM propertyentry WHERE ENTITY_NAME=? AND ENTITY_ID=? AND PROPERTY_KEY=? (Streaming result set com.mysql.jdbc.RowDataDynamic@70e447e4 is still active. No statements may be issued when any streaming result sets are open and in use on a given connection. Ensure that you have called .close() on any active streaming result sets before attempting more queries.)
Ok, data centre, good. We probably need more of the error message, what was it trying to do before the error was thrown? The error you've got is a root cause, but it should have logged an error in the processes leading up to that attempt to do something with the database. Secondly, a rough overview of your setup would be useful. Basically, which documents have you been following in order to try to get this working?
I have configured JIRA data center.
machine A = database and load balancer
machine B = jira node 1
machine C= jira node 2
JIRA node1 and 2 are pointed to same data base and same user. both the services are working fine individually.
When I add user using machine B it is not appearing in machine C vise varsa. Below is the error in logs.
2016-01-13 11:20:51,464 http-nio-8080-exec-19 ERROR admin 680x35x1 i234i2 192.168.89.113 /secure/admin/user/UserBrowser.jspa [webwork.util.ValueStack] METHOD: "remoteUserPermittedToEditSelectedUser", exception:
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
... 2 filtered
... 125 filtered
... 50 filtered
... 151 filtered
Kindly help to fix the issue.
Mm, that seems unrelated to the original error. There's something wrong in your setup, but I think you need a lot more investigation and detail before you're going to get far.
I'd raise this with Atlassian support, it's something they're likely to have encountered before.
Just ran into the same problem as OP.
In our case it was part of a bigger problem with the nodes not being able to communicate with each other. It seems that using hazelcast for node discovery means using hostnames instead of ip. We had to make sure that our hosts-files contained the names of all the other nodes otherwise we'd get alot of "unknown host" errors on the logs.
Fixing the hostname issue fixed the user management issue as well.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG