extract from WBS gant to structure

Carla Bismuth December 3, 2022

Hello all,

I’m trying to extract a specific part of my gant but not working until now.

I will explain more, a lot are working on it until now there was no structure.

I now create a hierarchy with the different level, epic, story, task and subtask.

One of my user would like to get a view on his issues keeping the hierarchy I create, knowing that epic and stories has not been create by him.

To do so, jira team of my enterprise advise me to use structure, here what I did :

JQL query : project= « Product Gantt » in (PG-766) and assignee=Carla.bi Extend with subtask Extend Epics with stories Extend with linked issues relates all levels up to 10 Extend with linked issues, link type hierarchy link WBS gant , parent issue contains sub issue extend levels all levels up 10.

Nothing appears.

I tried a second solution

Insert JQL Query project=« Product Gantt » and assignee=Carla.bi Extend with subtask all available extend levels all level up 10 Extend epics with stories extend levels all levels up to 10 Extend with linked issues link type relates link direction relates to extend levels all levels up to 10 Extend with linked issues, link type hierarchy link WBS gant , parent issue contains sub issue extend levels all levels up 10.

All issues assign to user appears and then structure with all task below without filter on the user.

Could anyone help please ?

0 answers

Suggest an answer