exporting timesheets via PDF

chris hoerske July 17, 2014

How can I export a timesheet as a PDF? I see the new feature in regards to exporting accouns to PDFs.. But.. I simply need to export a timesheet for a user as PDF.

1 answer

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2014

You can actually solve this with the PDF View Plugin the following way:

• There is an existing PDF template called "timesheet" (sample export), which is part of the default templates.
    It exports JIRA's internal time tracking records to a professional looking timesheet document (PDF format).
  • Here is the trick: scripting allows you to alter the template's behavior to connect to the Tempo API and use the Tempo time tracking data instead of the JIRA data.

I can understand if you don't want to work on the Groovy script (although many of the users did that). There is an existing request exactly for this, to provide this feature out of the box: https://midori.zendesk.com/entries/31632558-Special-support-for-Tempo-Timesheets-data

Please vote to increase its importance on our roadmap, and we will deliver it in a near-future plugin version.

Suggest an answer