export PDF form

Monica Ferrer April 6, 2018

Hi,

It would be possible to export on a PDF/WoRD Form some specific attributes of an object or several objects?

Thank you!

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2018

PDF View Plugin exports Insight data (object, attributes, etc.) to customizable PDF documents. It works for one or more issues and for any number of Insight managed custom fields.

See: http://www.midori-global.com/products/jira-pdf-view-plugin/template-gallery#insight

One issue with Insight objects and attributes:

jira-insight-fields-single-issue

Multiple issue exported from the Issue Navigator with Insight columns:

jira-insight-fields-issue-navigator

jira-insight-fields-single-issue 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Suren Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2018

Hi, Monica.

Do you explain in detail what type of attributes you would like to export to PDF/word? Did you mean exporting specific Jira fields?

Hi Suren,

Sorry I did not mention that the information I would like to extract is from Jira Insight. I have an object client and an object server. I would like to make a PDF form or .DOC as a table where I can see the information of some of the attributes of those objects. 

For example:

Object 1 - Client A with attributes "A1", "A2" and "A3"

Object 2- Server A with attributes: "Client A", "S2", "S3" and "S4"

I would like to extract in a text form / pdf form the following information:

Server A with Client A, "S3", "S4" and "A2"

Hope it is more clear this explanation :)

Thank you!

Alexander Sundström
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2018

Hi Monica,

My recommendation would be to use the label templates that can be used for printing. Using that you should be able to select to save as an PDF instead.

For more information take a look at 

If you feel like this answered your question, please mark it as accepted :)

Cheers!
Alexander

Oh, thank you, this could be also useful.

Kind regards!

0 votes
Monica Ferrer April 9, 2018

Thank you Aron! Sounds interesting... I will review it.

Suggest an answer