error at the end of the sprint

Matheus Camargo September 1, 2016

I'm trying to finish the sprint, but this error appears .error.png

2 answers

0 votes
Matheus Camargo September 2, 2016

I did the following query, "project = 10103 and Sprint in openSprints ()" and return a record in a Y project, and he really does not have adm this project, however this project not has any link with the X project, not be the permission schema, however all projects are with the same configuration, and all other station operating normally, someone would know the cause for this scenario?

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2016

In order to control sprints in that version of JIRA, you must have Administrator permissions in all of the projects associated to the board.

I am administrator in all these projects !! , is there any possibility to be making trouble for the Sprint name to be like another project ?, because when with ADM profile tool appears issues that has not been completed , however all the sprint station issues finalized !

error2.png

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2016

If someone else from a different project selected your Sprint, it is possible they could be affecting your board, yes. If you could share the board query we might be able to help more.

consulta.png

permission1.jpgconsulta.pngpermission2.jpg

Suggest an answer