error after restore database an internal server error occurred when requesting resource

Wouter Wassenaar December 15, 2014

I'm migrating from Windows server 2003 to 2012. I have made a mysqldump to restore my current production environment. After the restore, I can't get into the system dashboard, and when trying, I get the error: an internal server error occurred when requesting resource. I have been reading about <Context path ..... in the file server.xml here, but this line is already as stated.

Can someone explain why I get this message and how I can resolve this?

1 answer

0 votes
Danilo Conrad
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2014

Hi Wouter,

According to your description, it seems that you are migrating to another OS version (Windows Server 2003 to 2012) and keeping the same RDBMS (MySQL).

The document you have linked addresses the particular case where the server.xml file is wrongly configured. However, the error you are facing is rather generic and without any details from the logs we might be grasping at straws.

If this problem persists even after then, I would recommend you to report a support ticket attaching your JIRA logs.

Cheers,
Danilo

Suggest an answer