error after cliclking create button

ivan February 24, 2016
This is happening when I open project and click Create button. After updating to 7.1 the error start to occur

Details

Environment

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Fedora; Linux x86_64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0

Stack trace

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2016

These do not look like standard JIRA error messages, it looks like you've got some javascript trying to do something on the screen and it's failing because it's incompatible.

Have you added Javascript?  What add-ons are you using here that might be affecting the screen rendering?  (Adaptavist Script Runner behaviours or Quisapps field security for example)

ivan February 24, 2016

I have nginx with pagespeed (google module). I will try to disable it to see what will happen.

My add-ons: Atlassian Hipchat Integration Plugin, Atlassian Hipchat Integration Plugin Core, Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Instance Health Plugin, Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager Plugin, Entity property conditions, Filter Deletion Warning PlugiJIRA iCalendar Pluginn, HipChat for JIRA - incompatible, Icon Types Plugin, JIRA Feature Keys, JIRA iCalendar Plugin - incompatible, jira-importers-plugin - incompatible, Mail.Ru Calendar, Soy Function Plugin, Support Healthcheck Plugin,   Support Tools Plugin. I try disable the incompatible ones but nothing good happened.

Suggest an answer