epic account

Daniela July 16, 2021

Hi, how can i create account so i can select it from drop down menu on create epic screen please?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2021

What do you mean by account? Do you mean you wish to create a custom field and apply that to your epic create screen? What type of field would this account be? What type of information will be in this field? Is this a CMP or TMP project?

Daniela July 16, 2021

thank you for reply, actually i dont want to have this field mandatory but if not possible to hide it, i have to create some account but i am not sure where and how.

pic.PNG

Daniela July 16, 2021

and its CMP project

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2021

Are you asking how to remove the mandatory aspect of that field on the create screen? Assuming so then you can do this in field configurations. If you have admin permissions then go into the administration section then issues then field configurations find your account field and make it optional. Please be aware that if this is a shared configuration it would make it optional for all other projects as well.

Daniela July 16, 2021

Okay and if i dont want to remove iz but just have it there,how can i create account for my own project? 

Daniela July 16, 2021

Because i dont have admin permissions and for me is option to change visibility of the field locked

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2021

You’ll have to reach out to your admin to make this change. There’s nothing that you will be able to do to change that field without admin permissions

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events