email attachement is not picked while email is sent

Ravikumar April 8, 2019

This is my form, what is wrong in this. I followed below example and did as given but not working. The attachment is not coming in email.

https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Sending+an+email+with+attachments+from+Confluence+with+ConfiForms+app

image.pngimage.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2019

Is your ConfiForms Field Definition (aig) is inside the ConfiForms Form Definition macro?

May I see the complete storage format or the screenshot (at least) of your configuration?

Ravikumar April 9, 2019

image.png

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2019

OK, seems ok... and what is the email message you see? 

Ravikumar April 9, 2019

image.pngThis is the email, no attachment is there. 

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2019

I would like to see the storage format for your ConfiForms IFTTT that send the email, thanks. 

Difficult to understand what you have and guess what might be an issue

Also a simple test - remove everything from ConfiForms IFTTT what is below the "aig" fields references, like in your earlier screenshot

image.png

Do you get the message with an attachment? 

Ravikumar April 9, 2019

Yes, after removing every thing as you advised, now getting the attachement in the email. This also works.. great.

thanks for resolving the issues. 

Now i have only one issue of presenting the data in email with the format i want.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events