eazyBI: issues assigned time

Josep Vila March 17, 2015

Dear all,

is it possible to have a report of how long an issue have been assigned to a user?

I want to analyze how many time each user spends before solving the issue or reassigning to other user.

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2015

Hi Josep,

The historic issue status is saved in 'Issues in transition status' measure combined with Transition status and Time dimension. Please see more details in documentation page https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/Import+status+transitions.

The historic issue status can also be combined with Assignee dimension to see to which user the issue was assigned at that time. See example report here; this is showing total of days issues have spent in status assigned to certain user.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

Sir Mārtiņš Vanags
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2018
0 votes
Josep Vila April 14, 2015

Thanks Lauma!

It is just what I was looking for

Suggest an answer