eazyBI: issues assigned time

Dear all,

is it possible to have a report of how long an issue have been assigned to a user?

I want to analyze how many time each user spends before solving the issue or reassigning to other user.

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Josep,

The historic issue status is saved in 'Issues in transition status' measure combined with Transition status and Time dimension. Please see more details in documentation page https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/Import+status+transitions.

The historic issue status can also be combined with Assignee dimension to see to which user the issue was assigned at that time. See example report here; this is showing total of days issues have spent in status assigned to certain user.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks Lauma!

It is just what I was looking for

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

172 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you