eazyBI - How to see in which statuses a ticket was (unique results only)

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2015

I would like to see a count of times issues were in some statuses. Using Transitions to status is close, but the data isn't unique (possible result can show several transitions for same ticket).

Is there a way to achieve this? 

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2015

Hi Peter,

If you wish to see distinct count of issues that transitioned to the status, instead of Transitions to status use the Transitions to status issues count measure. See more details about distinct issue count measures here https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/Data+model#Datamodel-Distinctissuescount.

Kind regards,
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2015

Thanks Lauma, you have done it again! Works great

Georges Moubarak
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2017

Hi @Lauma,

How can I use the same function but also filter on a specific status with using the Transition Status Dimension.

Can I do this using a filter inside a calculated members in the Measures dimension?

Suggest an answer