downgrade to the previous version

Adéla Fialová June 29, 2017

Hi, since the new JIRA version is useless, can I somehow downgrade to the previous version? 

2 answers

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2017

Tempo updated their plugin recently for Cloud, when you accessed Tempo it should have played this video: Youve-been-migrated-Tempo-Timesheets+Tempo-Planner

You may want to Submit a request to Tempo support to let them know it is not working for you.

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2017

Oh, and Cloud support wanted to let you know about these:

Webinars for migration

Tempo Cloud Migration

Hope they help!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2017

"Useless" is a bit strong, and too vague to be useful.  You might want to explain the problem to see if we can help you fix it.

But no, there's no downgrade options.

Adéla Fialová June 29, 2017

Well for example: I do not see the whole month in tempo, I have to use the scroll bar.  I can´t view tempo of other users (as I did before) and of the team. I do not see vacation and other planned days..

But these are just few things that make me crazy about the new version.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2017

Ok, that makes me suspect you are on JIRA Cloud, where there's been several people unhappy with recent Tempo changes.

Can you confirm that it's Cloud?

Tim Daley June 29, 2017

I can confirm that I am using cloud and our detailed reporting is completely gone since this upgrade; no longer able to group by components, get descriptions of worklogs, etc.. I am now having to look at alternatives where we were completely happy before this "upgrade".

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 29, 2017

Ok, the Cloud is always on very recent version, so to answer the original question, no, you can't downgrade, and worse, you have no choice to avoid "upgrades".

I completely understand that the changes don't work for you.  I'd like to suggest reporting them as new bugs on Cloud to Atlassian, and then, before you leave completely, you might want to consider moving to the server versions, where you upgrade on your schedule, and have a wider range of options on add-ons to help you replace the functions you've lost.

Adéla Fialová June 30, 2017

We do have a Cloud version probably. But to be honest, I am not interested in spending my time on watching some webinars or whatever. JIRA worked perfectly to me and was very intuitive. With this new version it has no benefits for me to use it anymore. 

Suggest an answer