do we have any plugin that does Bulk Remote copy in Jira Server?

Saritha kshatri April 26, 2018

do we have any plugin that does Bulk Remote copy in Jira Server? I have a project A which has around 150 issues and few of them based on a criteria to be copied as is into another Project B. this activity is required for around 38 projects and does this activity every month. it's really becoming so tough to copy each of the issues one by one into another project. can some one please help me if there are any plugins for this activity.

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2018

If this is a regular requirement, I would look for one of the synchronisation apps - Backbone or Exalate can both do this (and they can do it live, without humans having to regular runs of them)

0 votes
francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 26, 2018

Hi Saritha,

Bulk copying between multiple JIRA instances is at the core of Exalate - a Jira issue Synchronisation tool.

If you would like to know or see more - just book a meeting on 

https://exalate-demo.youcanbook.me

bulk exalate.png

Suggest an answer