different issue type, different context, same project

Jörg Lang December 9, 2012

Hi there,
following Idea:

I have a project "myProject" with tweo issue types

• CR1
  • CR2

In both issue types a field "authorized_groups" is existing.

Now I want that when an issue

• CR1 is created, the field is populated with "group a, group b, group c" as default value
  • CR2 is created, the field is populated with "group c, group d, group r" as default value

My Idea was to create two context, one for issue type CR1, one for issue typ CR2 and assigne them two different default values.

But when I'm creating a second context, I'm not able to select the project "myProject" a second time, it's not in the list.

Please help.
Jörg

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2012
Jörg Lang December 10, 2012

thanks, I have voted for the topic

0 votes

Hey Joe,
that's somethin I have tryed.

Bu when I select "Global" in the first context, I don't have the option on the second context.
The second context need a project selection :(
Br

Jörg

Raju July 8, 2021

It is possible to press the ctrl button and select the two issue types CR1 and CR2 and associate to your project.

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2012

I've some something similar, but I never selected the project, just the issue type. I try to avoid selecting projects for context because I have to change it to test in the test project, whereas selecting just issue makes it work in any project.

Hey Joe,
that's somethin I have tryed.

Bu when I select "Global" in the first context, I don't have the option on the second context.
The second context need a project selection :(
Br

Jörg

Suggest an answer