development panel with jira 6.2 and bitbucket

matty666 December 21, 2014

We think, since upgrading to 6.2, the development panel has taken the place of the tab in each issue for commit information etc. However, the development panel only ever shows 'Create Branch' and does not show any information about the commits, like the old tab used to.

I have reset OAuth settings in the "Source Control | DVCS Accounts" admin settings page and the appropriate repositories say they are synchronizing.

Are there any other logs or troubleshooting I can look at to track this issue down?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2014
matty666 December 22, 2014

Thanks for the link Boris, I did see that article before I posted (sorry, should have mentioned it!). My specific problem seems to be addressed in the 'Why do I only see "Create Branch" in the Development Panel?' section, but there isn't much relating to BitBucket in there. We're definitely on at least JIRA 6.2.

I reset the OAuth again and it seems to have now started showing something other than 'Create Branch', some issues show '1 Branch' etc., and some now show '5 commits' etc. So it looks like it's started working.

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2014

Sounds like it is working then. Please accept the answer once you have confirmed this.

Suggest an answer