detect duplicate issues plugin For OnDemand

MediaBandit Admin February 8, 2012

Is there a plugin for onDemand like http://www.suggestimate.com/index.html ?

We are constantly entering duplicate issues under similar names and its getting tedious and a waste of everyones time

2 answers

1 vote
Sergey Markovich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2012

Thank you for inteterest in our SuggestiMate for JIRA plugin.

Exactly as Steffen said we are working on making our plugins available in Atlassian OnDemand and I hope you'll be able to use them soon.

1 vote
Steffen Opel February 9, 2012

I'm afraid not (yet), insofar only a few plugins have been qualified for OnDemand as of today, and none of these offers the desired functionality. Please review the Atlassian OnDemand Plugin Policy for the respective list, policies and also how they plan to provide more Add-Ons in the Future:

We understand how important plugins are, and are committed to providing ways for Atlassian OnDemand subscribers to extend and integrate their instances. We are currently working on ways to provide add-ons independent of the current in-process plugin framework. In this way, we will provide hosted add-ons that are stable, secure, and can be developed and maintained by their contributors. As these efforts begin to yield results, updates will be provided on this page.

Other than that, and as per Douglas Butler's comment, you might want to file a feature request to add this particular plugin in the JIRA tracker, which is indeed extremely useful and probably widely used accordingly - being a commercial plugin, your best bet might actually be to persuade the plugin author to work with Atlassian directly regarding inclusion in OnDemand (which I guess they are doing already anyway, but every potential customer will help their cause ;)

Suggest an answer