detail and description view

HoaiN May 19, 2015

How can I set up my Issue view to show additional custom fields after a user has updated those fields?

2 answers

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2015

What is the requirement? Maybe there are other workarounds because I can think of no clean way to accomplish this.

HoaiN May 19, 2015

Screen Shot 2015-05-19 at 3.53.58 PM.png

HoaiN May 19, 2015

I would like to basically insert custom fields between the "Description" and "Attachment"

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2015

You'll need to hack the order in which JIRA renders all the field areas in the issue screen template. That's code change, which you cannot implement on Cloud, so you can't do this.

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2015

Exactly.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2015

Make sure the fields are on the screen defined for "view" in the "issue type screen scheme" - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Fields+and+Screens

Suggest an answer