db failure on trac import

Eric Hilberg March 26, 2014

On importing trac from 0.12.2, I initially get a warning that trac.db does not exist in db\trac.db. this is correct, for some reason the trac export seems to zip this to trac.db.backup.sql. After extracting and renaming it to trac.db, the import gets a bit further, but after mapping several fields to their jira equivalent, the importer errors out:

Unexpected exception: [SQLITE_NOTADB] File opened that is not a database file (file is encrypted or is not a database)

At this point, I'm stuck...is there anything I can do to get this import to work? Without our legacy tickets, I'm dead in the water with Jira...

1 answer

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2014

Hi, this error appears to come from the SQLITE database itself, the message SQLITE_NOTADB appears on this list. You may need to check the database integrity, I see that this site has some instructions to do this.

Cheers

Suggest an answer