database corrupted ?

Hurri kane June 17, 2016

Hello i'm having somes trouble with JIRA software, when I go on localhost:8080 it show me this error

"JIRA — Internal Server Error

Error reference: 50f0b4ff-9b56-40ab-917c-f9efb816a271

Unable to render full error details at this time. Please consult the error logs for more information."

While looking in the log file I've found this :

"2016-06-17 15:19:53,886 http-nio-8080-exec-2 ERROR      [NoModule] Could not determine database type.
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: File corrupted while reading record: "C:/Program Files/Atlassian/Application Data/JIRA/database/h2db.mv.db"

Can some one help me ?

best regards,

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2016

Yes, the database is damaged.  I'm afraid your best option is to go and find the last backup, or rebuild your test system from a production one.

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2016

Are you running JIRA from sdk? You might want to try with different start-up options (bump up the JIRA version a patch version or two) or try a previous known sdk version.

0 votes
Hurri kane June 17, 2016

Okay thank you

Suggest an answer