dashboard page empty

Marie Alm May 18, 2015

When I log in  my dashboard page is empty and only the Profile drop-down menu is present. All other drop-down menus are not populated at all. I can only get to my Issues list by first clicking the JIRA icon at the far left. It will then show an abbreviated list of my Issues. Then I can click one of them and it will show the page plus the menus are then populated.- The "swim lanes" drag-n-drop page never shows. I can only advance my Issue via the buttons on the Issue itself.

JIRA behaves best in Chrome v.42.0.2311.135 m and sort of in Firefox v. 37.0.2. Pretty much not at all in IE.

I don't have a local installation of JIRA so I cannot access any of the admin settings. I access it via a webpage - the actual installation and setup is done by someone else. Our setup spans several states (USA).

Can someone tell me how to make the menus populated and behaving normally?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Paulo Hennig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2015

Hello Marie,

You could try debug from your web browser and check if you don't have any errors in the console.

Not sure if you tried with Chrome or Firefox, can you ensure me which browser did you face that error (Case if the Chrome fails, try with Firefox or vice-versa).

Marie Alm May 18, 2015

I have tried the 3 more major browsers:: JIRA behaves best in Chrome v.42.0.2311.135 m, sort of in Firefox v. 37.0.2, and pretty much not at all in IE.

Suggest an answer