customers contact information

Julio Cesar Culebro Gonzalez November 23, 2016

Hi, is it posible add extra information contact information to customers, like office telephone number, mobile number,...?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2016

Julio,

when you add a customer it creates a profile. As an admin you can login in as the customer from the User Management screen. Once you have done that access their profile and edit. Tedious if you have a lot of customer but doable.

Julio Cesar Culebro Gonzalez November 24, 2016

Hi, my customers are added automatically when they send an email.

I followed this steps, but I can see a way to store extra information:

Step 1, click in customers icon, choose a customer and click in its email:

Captura de pantalla 2016-11-24 a las 8.50.20 a.m..png 

Step 2, click in Admin user

Captura de pantalla 2016-11-24 a las 8.55.01 a.m..png

Step 3, click in Log In as User

Captura de pantalla 2016-11-24 a las 8.57.54 a.m..png

Step 4, click in Profile

Captura de pantalla 2016-11-24 a las 9.02.29 a.m..png

Step4, click in edit.

Captura de pantalla 2016-11-24 a las 9.05.31 a.m..png

The only options that I have to change are:

-Name

-Language

-Timezone

-Password

That I want are some extra custom fields for store customer extra information, like: phone number, mobile phone, ...

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2016

Julio,

mea culpa...I was mistakenly giving directions for adding details if they users had JIRA SW application access. I have a mixture of JSD customers and JSW users. You are correct there are no fields for the customer contact info like phone numbers. I will need to investigate this more. Certainly is a needed feature. I suggest searching Atlassian support for the feature/suggestion existence and vote it up or open if not found,

Suggest an answer