.csv import leads to white page

Christina May 24, 2016

Hi,

I'm using JIRA version 7.1.6. and I want to import a .csv with JIRA Import Wizard. Everything is fine. I can choose my .csv file, do the setup, select fields and values, but when I click "Begin Import", I just get a white page and can't click anything.

Did anyone have this problem and was able to solve it? Thanks!

2 answers

1 vote
Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2016

Hi,

which browser do you use?

Maybe try to switch to another one?

Christina May 24, 2016

Thanks for your answer! 

I'm using Chrome and tried also Internet Explorer. Both don't work.

Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2016

Maybe you have to many records in this csv file? Try to import only a few.

Niklas Klingspetz September 27, 2016

I have the same problem. I stripped down my csv to two rows and imported just the summary-column but i still get the White screen.

My csv is in utf-8 but contains no special characters, plain vanilla usecase. I use IE 11.

0 votes
Guillaume Robert June 8, 2016

Hello!

I have exactly the same issue here using JIRA v7.1.7.

I have tried on Firefox and only have 3 records in my test csv file.

It is quite blocking for me as I have to import some important datas from files before our JIRA start in production.

Regards

Donald Jones June 23, 2016

I have tried a CSV file with just one column in it (summary), and it does exactly the same.

v7.1.7#71011-sha1:2526d7

It does indicate that 'There's a newer version of this plugin available. Download it now!'

But that update is not visible when you follow the link (or change to 'all addons').

Suggest an answer