.csv import leads to white page

Hi,

I'm using JIRA version 7.1.6. and I want to import a .csv with JIRA Import Wizard. Everything is fine. I can choose my .csv file, do the setup, select fields and values, but when I click "Begin Import", I just get a white page and can't click anything.

Did anyone have this problem and was able to solve it? Thanks!

2 answers

Hi,

which browser do you use?

Maybe try to switch to another one?

Thanks for your answer! 

I'm using Chrome and tried also Internet Explorer. Both don't work.

Maybe you have to many records in this csv file? Try to import only a few.

I have the same problem. I stripped down my csv to two rows and imported just the summary-column but i still get the White screen.

My csv is in utf-8 but contains no special characters, plain vanilla usecase. I use IE 11.

Hello!

I have exactly the same issue here using JIRA v7.1.7.

I have tried on Firefox and only have 3 records in my test csv file.

It is quite blocking for me as I have to import some important datas from files before our JIRA start in production.

Regards

I have tried a CSV file with just one column in it (summary), and it does exactly the same.

v7.1.7#71011-sha1:2526d7

It does indicate that 'There's a newer version of this plugin available. Download it now!'

But that update is not visible when you follow the link (or change to 'all addons').

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

82 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you