crowd infinite session for one user

aram.dermenjian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2013

Is there anyway to have just 1 user have a never ending session on crowd? or make it so that a captcha is never required? I have a user and have him setup to be the one that makes all our REST API calls and because of it, the account timeouts very frequently. I want to make it so that it never times out and always is able to login (sometimes a captcha is required)

Thoughts?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2013

Hi Aram,

I've tried to search for this functionality however I couldn't find it. I strongly believe this is not possible since this setting is a wide server setting and will affect all users.

Anyway, I'll leave this question open so others might know some additional setting.

Kind Regards,
Atlassian Support
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Enjoyed our support? Tweet us! #atlassiansupport

aram.dermenjian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2013

Thank you =) I'll just have to find a secondary way around it I guess.

0 votes
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2013

HI,

Unfortunately I dind't find any workaround for this case. So I just found this feature request to notify users when the password is about to expire:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CWD-2862

Suggest an answer