creating an aggregate report across multiple projects

I got a question on the reporting capabilities of JIRA. When creating an aggregate report across multiple projects in JIRA, will I be facing any limitation that I would not face if I create a report for a single project?

For example, is there any limitation like: X reporting widget or JQL query is not available for aggregate report across multiple project but it's available only for a single project report.

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

There aren't any limitation in JQL to the number of projects.

Most of the widgets use JQL so there you go. Everything else is a case by case basis, ask more specific question and we will reply.

Overall the built-in reporting is not affected of one vs multiple projects decision.

Cheers,

Peter T

Thank you Peter for your answer!

This widget could not be displayed.

In case you need aggregated reporting across projects using JIRA  plugin try VIEW26

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

224 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you