create issue from confluence page

artafon February 24, 2016

Hello!

I need some script, for example, two or more, for create issue from text field associate with custom field JIRA.

May be create web forms on the page and redirect on create issue screen with pre-filled fileds. Could me help please)

1 answer

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Georges Moubarak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2016

Hi,

You need to create an application link between JIRA and Confluence. Then you go to your Confluence page and select any piece of text and when you hover the selection, a JIRA icon will appear and once you click on it you will see a pop up that promotes you to enter the project name, issue type,... and once you fill all the fields, a JIRA ticket will be created.

artafon February 25, 2016

Thanks for answer, Georges!

I have a link between JIRA and Confluence. But I need only web form. For example this

Georges Moubarak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2016

Hi,

In this case you can create blueprints and with predefined format and when users create a page in Confluence they choose your blueprint and fill the form.

artafon February 25, 2016

it's not free plugin. Are there other solutions?

Georges Moubarak
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 25, 2016

You don't need a plugin to create Confluence blueprints. It is a built in feature.

Suggest an answer