create internal activity

iwo August 13, 2015

I want to create an internal activity (for planning vacation etc...) but I cannot find how to first add versions and/or components. It just don't let me setup an internal activity.

Can somebody help please? thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2015

I'm not sure what you are mapping "internal activity" on to in JIRA (Issue type?  Project?).  But to add versions and components, you need to be a project administrator for the project you want to add them to, then you can add them via the admin page for the project

iwo August 13, 2015

sorry, I want to setup an internal activity for Tempo Planning (vacation, sick-leave,...) and yes I am an administrator.. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2015
iwo August 13, 2015

yes, didn't find the version/component setup.. but thanks anyway, I will play around until I got it ;-)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2015

Sorry, version and component are part of JIRA, not Tempo, and are configured separately at a project level I should have pointed you at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Project+Management for them as well

Like Yevheniy Dev likes this
iwo August 14, 2015

that is great! thanks a lot Nic! made my day ;-))

Suggest an answer