create a filter to see anyone who has created a ticket in the last 7 days

w walker May 21, 2012

I'm currently using:

project = ABCD AND reporter = "firstname.lastname1" OR reporter ="firstname.lastname1" AND created = "-1w"

however it's showing me info up to 3-4 weeks ago.

3 answers

0 votes
Darren Thatcher July 28, 2013

Confirmed: to get tickets created within the last hour and unassigned I used

assignee is EMPTY and created >= "-1h"

0 votes
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2012

How about this?

project = ABCD AND reporter = "firstname.lastname1" AND created >= "-1w"

w walker May 21, 2012

project = ABCD AND created = "-1w" --- this one works

project = ABCD AND reporter = "firstname.lastname1" AND created >= "-1w" --- this one works

If I try to put 2 reporters in that seems to kill it. how can I have it check for 2 reporters?

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2012

Try with brackets.

project = ABCD AND (reporter = "firstname.lastname1" OR reporter ="firstname.lastname1") AND created = "-1w"

w walker May 21, 2012

tried it and for some reason it gives no results, when i do it without the brackets it gives me results but more than 7 days worth.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2012

The problem must be in the reporter name. You should use the username instead of firstname.lastname format. Try just this and see if you get any results:

project = ABCD AND created = "-1w"

Suggest an answer