create a Link from Jira to Confluence

Rita YOUNES [Infosysta]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2014
I created a space in Confluence and I created an issue in Jira,i try to link an issue in jira to child page in the space.i linked from Jira issue ,when i go the space in confluence i don't see the jira issue linked ,what can i do to fix this problem otherwise when i create an issue from confluence ,i can see the issue in jira and i can see the issues link in confluence

1 answer

0 votes
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2014

Hi Rita,

Could you describe how are you trying to link them? Which macro are you using in Confluence in order to import the Jira issue?

Also, have you created an Application Link between Jira and Confluence?
Please check here for more details: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Linking+to+Another+Application<br< a="">>
Kind Regards

Rita YOUNES [Infosysta]
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2014

Hello

I alreadyc create a link between them but at the end i receive a mail from Atlassian that because the creation of a link is not reciproquel so we can't create a link from JIRA to confluence ans see it in JIRA and confluence

Thank you

Best Regards

Suggest an answer