Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

consolidated Jira Automation job failure log

For audit purpose, we need to give the consolidated "Jira Automation rules" failure log of last year.

UI does not show more than few days of history and did not find a way to get consolidated job history.

Does all automation jobs and their result status logged in database? If yes, how to retrieve?

1 answer

Hi @Nithya Ananda 

FYI, that I am using cloud version and not server/data center.  That being noted...

I do not believe there is a way to do this yet.  Even from site admin functions the listing appears limited to me.  There are open suggestions to improve export, REST API access, and other history management for the audit logs and rules.

As you are using server version, please consider asking your site admin to submit a support ticket to Atlassian to learn if there is a solution for your need: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Kind regards,
Bill

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you