configuration sla time showing

Pumper1 November 22, 2017

hi all,

Now i can show time such as Time to end : 2h 49m. But I wont to show it for example : 23.11.2017 20:00. I wont to show a date, not a time. Can anybody help me?

2 answers

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2017

Hi Taras,

To clarify, you want the SLA Due Date to be displayed instead of a countdown to it, is this correct?

That is not yet possible but we do have a feature request for it:

I hope this helps, but let me know if I have misunderstood your request.

Kind regards,

Shannon

Pumper1 November 23, 2017

Hi,

thanks for your answers, but maybe is some way to display it in custom field?Or maybe you know how extract it from database with groovy scripts?

0 votes
volkan ciftci
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2017

Hi Taras;

This can't be modified. You can see that as below, when timer is active.

This is related you calender defination and also issue can be paused when you're waiting response from customer.So, timer can be displayed correct remaining time. But it will not be correct if timer can showeded by datetime that timer is pause. eg. date time show due date as tomorrow, but timer is still pause in tomorrow. but timer show due date is 1d2h after timer is active 

Image 2.png

Br,

Pumper1 November 23, 2017

Hi,

thanks for your answers, but maybe is some way to display it in custom field?Or maybe you know how extract it from database with groovy scripts?

Suggest an answer