condition script as condition plugin

T I
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2013

Hi,

I would like to change the script I did here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/149977/read-value-from-customfield to a plugin( or whatever it's caller in this case), so it's easier to add it as a condition.

What I have:

What I want is this:

So what are the possibilities to do this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2013

If you create a workflow condition module then it will be available to be added to the workflow.

T I
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 25, 2013

Ok, so I want to test this example, but somehow eclipse doesn't import the com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueImpl. I already tried this and used atlassian-jira-5.0.6-source.zip. But this zip doesn't include IssueImpl. As I don't want to download every .zip-file from atlassian-downloads and find out which one includes IssueImpl could someone tell me which one include it?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 25, 2013

You should ask a new question, or maybe just implement your condition as a built-in script, like all the built-in scripts do, then it can take parameters and so on.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2013

You'd need to write a full-blown plugin/addon to do this, which pretty much means you don't need the script-runner to do it any more!

T I
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 24, 2013

Ok. But how do I add this plugin to the condition window?

Suggest an answer