compatible with Dragon Naturally Speaking

compatible with Dragon Naturally Speaking Support Request Sent by: areynolds@frasca.com Priority: 3 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is the end of an automated request sent using the Support Tools Plugin ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 answers

1 accepted

The ability to support Nuance's Dragon Naturally Speaking software is actually an improvement/New Feature request (<tt>JRA-35732</tt>) I just created for that matter and that is currently being tracked at jira.atlassian.com. Thus, in order to see this feature implemented in future versions of JIRA, I'd advise you to vote on the issue and to add yourself as a watcher to it. For more information about how Atlassian implement New Features, please see the Implementation of New Features Policy.

Turns out to be a "Lightbox" limitation. Alternate issue creation methods (hold control key while selecting "Create issue") works for the most part with Dragon.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,748 views 18 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you