como eliminar una pantalla que no esta en ningun flujo de trabajo ni en un esquema

Diana October 1, 2015

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2015

If you visit the list of screens, each one will be shown with a list of places that it is used.  Two columns, one for "screen schemes" and the other for "workflow".  If both columns are empty, it is safe to delete the screen.

Cibel August 23, 2016

Hi Nic:

I have several screens without associated data in the columns "screens schemes" and "workflow"; but it does not give me the option to delete them. Please I can tell if I'm missing something. I am connected as administrator. Thank you.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2016

What version of JIRA are you on, and is there a cog or icon to the right of the screen with a drop-down menu?

Cibel January 18, 2017

Hi Nic,

Sorry for not replying before. We currently have the JIRA version v6.4.8
Yes there is a drop-down menu, but only gives the options of: Configure, copy and edit. I do not see the Delete option.

Regards.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2017

Ok, I think you've run into a problem where JIRA's workflows lose their screen associations.

Have a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/no-delete-option-on-screens-432801027.html (obviously, you're a bit limited on Cloud and could quite easily punt this over to Atlassian support)

Cibel January 19, 2017

Hi Nic:

Thank you very much for the information. 

Suggest an answer