close issue only when subtasks are closed

peter novak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2012

Hi there

Is it possible, to set this behaviour:

You will be able to close an issue only when all subtask will be closed ... this is really important for me. Issue represents a Test Case, subtask is a Bug from the Test Case. You should close the Test Case only when all subtasks (bugs) are closed...

thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2012

Use the subtask blocking condition in JIRA workflow.

peter novak
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 8, 2012

thank you for advice

but please can you help me, how to set a condition in workflow? i am googling right now, but if you know it, you can save my time :) i have jira about 2 days ... thank you

peter novak
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 8, 2012

Suggest an answer