changing administrator and billing contact

Jocelyn Briere March 31, 2015

Im the administrator of the site. 

I need to give all responsability of the site and billing to another person and im not able to find how to do that. 

First: Ii gave the other person administrator and site-admin rights But there is still "administrator" written beside my user in the user list. How can i change that to another user

Second: billing infos are under my user and my name. I tried to change it but all the field are gray... How can I transfert the billing contact to another user?

My final goal will be to transfert everything and delete my user. 

Thank you. 

2 answers

0 votes
Dominik Ras February 11, 2016

@Jocelyn Briere - I'm having the same issues with the billing info. Did Elisa's hints below help? Did the Sales team help you out?

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2015

Hi Jocelyn, how are you today?

The '[Administrator]' beside your user is just a text. If you access User Management and edit your name you will be able to remove that and add it into another user. smile

To grant this user full admin permissions on the site, you need to add him/her into 'administrators' and 'site-admins' groups.

About the billing credentials associated with this account, you will need to raise a ticket with us (support.atlassian.com) asking our Sales team to make the changes. smile

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Suggest an answer