cc field not allow to participant in customer portal

Silva Kalpa January 26, 2018

I have created CC multi user field and gave  

Global Permission Browse users and groups to everyone .
But still end users cannot select any users in their portal
and giving me following error.

related   to error "Please provide a valid value for field" (this error fire even valid email is given 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-create-and-configure-cc-participant-field-in-jira-779175047.html

how can i avoid this

1 answer

1 vote
Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2018

In Service desk projects there's already a field for this - 'Request Participants'. The ability of other users to share their requests with other people by adding them to this field is governed by customer permissions on a per project basis.

More info on customer permissions and request participants can be found here and here.

The KB you are referring to relates to Jira Software, not JSD.

Silva Kalpa January 26, 2018

is this possible to configure for end clients  too?

Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2018

Yes. If you give your customers sufficient permissions, they can share their requests with other users on their own.

Suggest an answer