cant login after building new lab jira with prod backup

Deleted user January 13, 2020

i used the prod .xml backup to built a new lab jira but cant log in with users i created.

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2020

Hello @[deleted]

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

There are some scenarios that could cause your user to don't be able to login after a system restore from an XML backup in Jira. Without further investigate the logs, I suggest you check the following KBs:

Cannot login as sysadmin after import backup from JIRA OnDemand to JIRA Standalone 

Can't login after restoring a backup 

Unable to login JIRA after Restoring from Backup 

In order to better diagnose and compare your current scenario with the one you are facing right now, we suggest you check the error in your Atlassian-jira.logs file when you try to log in. 

Let us know if you have any questions. In case the KBs above did not help, please provide us with the logs you find in Atlassian.logs

Deleted user January 16, 2020

2020-01-16 11:02:31,923 http-nio-8080-exec-4 anonymous 662x90x1 1bky2m0 10.156.101.153 /login.jsp login : 'akhter.ahmed' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.

cant even log in as admin account same error.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events