cant find an task dependencyoption

Vered Israeli July 7, 2012

Hello,

I cannot find an task dependencies option.

for example- taskA needs to be done before taskF- where can I put it in a new task?

thank you!

Vered

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2012

thank you.

unfortinutly it didnt answer my problem.

I would like to make a "task linking". is there a posibility to do so?

for example,

we can start making task X only if we did task Y before.

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2012

You did not see issue blocked by issue link or else explain your issue better? Issue is blocked is an isssue dependency relationship.

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2012

Try one of the gnatt chart plugins to see the relationships between issues.

Thank you,

I tried to plugin the gantt but with no sucsses. I couldnt add it to the "Jira on demand". I falowed the instructions but after downoad the file, I didnt find a way to upload it...

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2012

You really need to state either in the question or better in the tags you are dealing with the OnDemand environment. The ondemand environment is limited right now what can be done with it since does not allow additional plugins other than those that are preinstalled.

The only thing I believe you can do is to add the linked column to the issue navigator and visually see the linked columns.

Suggest an answer