cannot see transition in issue page

zhaoninglong May 21, 2015

unable to see transition in this issue page;but other issues go well.

i clonedQQ截图20150522153953.png this issue and the copy can see the transition

2 answers

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2015

This has been a bug in JIRA which and the main reason why the "Database Integrity Checker" feature has been created:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Using+the+Database+Integrity+Checker

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2015

We don't actually know that it's the data corruption (not strictly a bug because you can't really code for the situations that cause it!), the question is not clear as to whether it is one transition missing (i.e. the conditions) or all of them.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2015

Do you match the conditions for the transition?

zhaoninglong May 24, 2015

Yes,I confirmed the conditions.Otherwise there would not be transitions on the clone page

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 24, 2015

The point of conditions is that they are an "if". When you can't see a transition you should have, then there are two things that could be wrong: 1) The issue is corrupted in the database - you will see NO transitions when this happens 2) Your profile does not meet the conditions for that transition on that issue - the OTHER transitions do not matter, it doesn't matter what other issues say, it doesn't matter how the issue was created. You don't match the rules in this case. Could you list the conditions you have on the missing transition and show how you match them?

Suggest an answer