cannot see transition in issue page

unable to see transition in this issue page;but other issues go well.

i clonedQQ截图20150522153953.png this issue and the copy can see the transition

2 answers

0 vote

Do you match the conditions for the transition?

Yes,I confirmed the conditions.Otherwise there would not be transitions on the clone page

The point of conditions is that they are an "if". When you can't see a transition you should have, then there are two things that could be wrong: 1) The issue is corrupted in the database - you will see NO transitions when this happens 2) Your profile does not meet the conditions for that transition on that issue - the OTHER transitions do not matter, it doesn't matter what other issues say, it doesn't matter how the issue was created. You don't match the rules in this case. Could you list the conditions you have on the missing transition and show how you match them?

This has been a bug in JIRA which and the main reason why the "Database Integrity Checker" feature has been created:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Using+the+Database+Integrity+Checker

We don't actually know that it's the data corruption (not strictly a bug because you can't really code for the situations that cause it!), the question is not clear as to whether it is one transition missing (i.e. the conditions) or all of them.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

Mission-critical battery manufacturer fulfills FAA software requirements with Commit Policy Plugin

EaglePicher Technologies is a leading manufacturer of battery systems for diverse industries like defense, aviation, space or medical. As they operate in highly regulated industries, keeping a clear ...

155 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you