cannot resolve/import atlassian api in IDE with scriptrunner

Amro Hassaan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2015

I was looking for a way to be able to debug groovy scripts developed to be run in scriptrunner and found the instruction to setup a development environment in Adaptavist ScriptRunner (Setting up a dev environment). I followed them was was able to connect to the JIRA instance launched by atlas-run-standalone command. The problem encountered was importing com.atlassian.* was not resolved by the intellij IDEA. The first example called "FirstScript.groovy" worked fine, but the second failed to import the atlassian api. I have substituted the JIRA, amps and groovy versions in the pom.xml with the ones i am currently using. here are snapshots of the pom and the error in the project structure. It seems my maven cannot find the atlassian api although I have the project to use the maven from Atlassian SDK as instructed in the Adaptavist wiki above.

Please help resolve this. 

rsz_11idea.png

rsz_projectstructure.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Amro Hassaan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2015

Turns out the build needed to be cleaned via: atlas-clean and atlas-mvn clean.

Found answer here

Suggest an answer